2014 Grant Applications Now Available and the deadline for submission has been extended! Click on the Grants tab for more information and for a copy of the application.
Save the Date - March 19, 2014
3rd Annual New Advances in Brain Injury Rehabilitation
Keynote Speakers include Medical Ethicist - John Banja, Ph.D. and Impact's Chief Scientific Officer - Mark Lovell, Ph.D.
Where: Duquesne University, Power Center Ballroom, 600 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15282
Welcome to the Council on Brain Injury's (CoBI) web site!
BE A HARD HEAD ... WEAR A HELMET
CoBI is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to research, advocacy and prevention of brain injury. The mission of CoBI is to:
- Fund education and activities related to brain injury and prevention;
- Support research for improved treatment;
- Advocate for improved services.
We are grateful for your interest. Our volunteer Board of Directors is committed to developing the scope of our education, research and advocacy and hope to extend greater outreach to people whose lives have been altered by traumatic brain injury, and further efforts toward prevention.
CoBI participates in a number of events through the year which include both safety and prevention of brain injury, as well as fundraising - the profits from which are used to fund education related to brain injury; and support research and advocate for improved services. Through your donations we are able to keep these programs and opportunities alive! For more information, click on the Opportunities Given link on the left hand menu.
The Council on Brain Injury invites you to join us for our second annual conference New Advances in Brain Injury Rehabilitation,. this conference will be held at the Sheraton Station Square in Pittsburgh. For more information, click on the 2013 Conference link on the left hand menu.
A big thanks for our 2013 Conference Sponsors ...
- About Us
- Who We Are
- 2014 Conference
- cutting edge information about brain injury rehabilitation
- Tribute Trek
- Tribute Trek 2012
- David's Drive
- information about golf tournament
- Apply for a Grant from CoBI
- Opportunities Given - Where CoBI Gives Back
- What CoBI Supports
- CoBI Award
- for leadership and dedication in the field of brain injury
- ReDiscover U
- an adult education program for people with brain injury
- Resources and Information
- Information and Resources for Survivors of Brain Injury and their Families
- Safety and Prevention
- Safety and Prevention
- In the News
- information and events
- Contact Us
- Let Us Know